Malpua with rabdi(sweet pancake with sweet cream)EID MUBARAK 😊. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Step by step recipe of Malpua.
Ingredients for Malpua With Rabdi Recipe. Dip it in saffron flavoured sugar syrup. Serve hot or cold with rabdi, garnished with almond and pistachio slivers. You can have Malpua with rabdi(sweet pancake with sweet cream)EID MUBARAK 😊 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malpua with rabdi(sweet pancake with sweet cream)EID MUBARAK 😊
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour,1 cup semolina,1/2 cup grated paneer,2 eggs,.
- You need 1 pinch of yellow colour, 1 tsp cardamom pwd, 1tbsn.
- It’s of Baking powder 1/2 can condense milk.
- Prepare of Milk to make batter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar 1 cup water for sugar syrup. Saffron strings.
- It’s of Cream.
- You need 1 cup of milk add 1/3 cup paneer grated 1/2 can condense milk.
- It’s of Dry fruits.1 tsp cornstarch mixed wit 1 tbsn milk.
Malpuas are Indian version of pancake topped with reduced flavored milk known as rabdi. Malpua should be golden brown on both sides. Our next generation will forget every authentic traditional sweet at this rate !! Malpua Recipe – Malpua is a very exotic dessert served with rabri.
Malpua with rabdi(sweet pancake with sweet cream)EID MUBARAK 😊 instructions
- First make the batter with the above INGREDIENTS with milk.it should be like pancake batter.medium. Leave for half an hour then make syrup put 2 CARDAMOM n little strings of saffron.
- Now fry the batter in ghee (amul ghee)in small portions then dip them in warm syrup.now make quick rabdi cream.
- Boil all the cream mixture till thick n creamy.remove malpua n serve wit rabdi/cream.serve it warm.enjoy wit fly n friends.wishing u all Eid Mubarak.may Allah shower his blessings on all of us.ameen. mashallah my family 😊.
It is basically a pancake dipped in sugar syrup and served with a warm rabri topped with pistachios. Rabri is nothing but thickened sweet saffron milk with chopped nuts. Every year for Gokulashtami, I badly wanted to try this but somehow it. sweet syrupy malpua served with apple rabdi. Malpua enjoys a very strong integral relationship with Holi and there is a small story behind it. And those who gave red color to others will also feed them with malpua / malpoa, the delectable sweet.