Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake Today's chocolate cupcakes are for true chocolate fans. I'm talking about those of you who don't qualify an item as dessert unless there's.
Once consistent, add the chocolate chips and fold them in as well. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! The thing about this cake recipe is not only is it incredibly easy to make, with ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, but it produces a surprisingly moist and delicious cake (and cupcakes). You can have Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake
- It’s 6 tbsp of Margarine (softened).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar (icing sugar; optional).
In Morocco, these vanilla and chocolate chip cupcakes can occasionally appear on an iftar evening table when breaking the fast during Ramadan. In your home, this basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a snack or as party desserts. This is the be all, end all, of chocolate cupcake recipes. These easy moist chocolate cupcakes are super easy and super moist as the name implies.
Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour. This recipe makes 8 cupcakes..
- Put together the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa. Mix well through a whisk or you may opt to use an electric mixer, stand or hand..
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Mix thoroughly until batter is smooth..
- Using half of the mixture, spoon some on the pan..
- Put the chocolate chips on each one and cover with the other half of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cupcakes should rise once baked..
- You may opt to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy!.
All you need is one bowl and a few simple ingredients! I garnered the idea of adding chocolate chips to my batter a while ago when I visited my friend and her daughter served me some chocolate cake. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. I do feel a bit uncomfortable saying that these are the BEST Easy Chocolate Cupcakes. But in the cupcake world, I truly do believe these to be the best that can be for.