Pumpkin Cake. This is my perfectly spiced, rich, and moist pumpkin cake topped with luxuriously creamy and tangy cream cheese frosting. These pumpkin cakes are almost too impressive to eat. This Easy Pumpkin Cake is our favorite, fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious pumpkin cake.
Here you will find: Pumpkin cake, pumpkin cake recipe, pumpkin cake recipes, pumpkin spice cake, pumpkin cheese cake, easy pumpkin cake, pumpkin dump cake, pumpkin pie cake. Looking for pumpkin cake mix recipes? Pumpkin bundt cakes, breakfast cakes, coffee cakes, layer cakes, caramel pumpkin cakes and old fashioned cake recipes. You can have Pumpkin Cake using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cake
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 227 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 150 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 g (1 tsp) of baking soda.
- It’s 2 g (1 tsp) of ground cinnamon *note on step #3.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of ground ginger *note on step #3.
- Prepare 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of ground nutmeg *note on step #3.
- It’s 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of ground cloves *note on step #3.
- It’s 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 110 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 80 g of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 170 g of pure pumpkin puree.
- It’s of Cream cheese topping.
- You need 85 g of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 27 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 g (3/4 tsp) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 5 g (1 tsp) of milk.
The perfect recipes for fall and for Thanksgiving breakfasts and desserts. An unfrosted pumpkin cake can sit out covered at room temperature like most other cakes. We recommend refrigerating an iced one, however. A cold pumpkin cake is a very delicious pumpkin.
Pumpkin Cake instructions
- Cream cheese topping: smoothen the cream cheese until soft with a spatula. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Transfer into a piping bag equipped with a round piping tip (Mine was 0.8 cm in diameter). Set aside for later use..
- Cake: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, both types of sugar, baking soda, salt, and all of the ground spices until combined. (All of the ground spices can be substituted with 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice if available)..
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the rest of the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir and mix just until combined. Do not overmix because it will develop gluten and toughen the cake..
- Transfer the batter into an 8" (20 cm) square baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spread it evenly using a spatula. Pipe a grid pattern across the top with the cream cheese topping..
- Into a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C, bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the pan and let cool completely, then serve..
Pumpkin pie will need to learn how to share the spotlight when you have ones of these festive cakes on your dessert menu. Make a delightfully different cake with our pumpkin cake recipes. We've deliciously spiced pumpkin cakes for that perfect autumn treat, as well as creamy pumpkin cheesecakes for a dinner party. Pumpkin Cake is a fall staple every year. This easy Pumpkin Cake is brimming with those sweet autumn spices, it's fluffy and perfectly moist, it has plenty of pumpkin flavor, and that luscious cream.