Maple Bacon Cupcakes. These Maple Bacon Cupcakes are the perfect pairing of sweet rich maple cupcakes, maple buttercream frosting and crunchy salty bacon. Deliciously moist maple bacon and butter cupcakes with a rich flavor. These Maple Bacon Cupcakes are made with maple cream cheese buttercream frosting and pack plenty of real bacon for.
Moist cinnamon-maple cupcakes, topped off with maple cream cheese frosting, bacon crumbles and a. Can you think of anything better than maple bacon cupcakes? Start by learning how to make delicious maple cupcakes that smell and taste downright divine. You can have Maple Bacon Cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon Cupcakes
- You need of Butter Cake.
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of paper baking cups.
- It’s of Maple Frosting.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of bag of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- It’s 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple flavoring.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 12 of cooked bacon slices, broken into pieces.
I made the maple bacon cupcakes because it was one of the recipes that was just calling my name. Candied bacon topping, maple flavored cake & chocolate buttercream frosting? Maple Bacon Cupcakes: Maple cupcakes with rich maple buttercream and crispy bacon. The best sweet and salty treat to ever hit your tastebuds.
Maple Bacon Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture alternating with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla..
- Place baking cups in 2 (12 cup) muffin pans. Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes then remove from pans and return to racks to cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in evaporated milk, baking soda and light corn syrup; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until bubbly. Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer caramel mixture to a large bowl. Gradually add powdered sugar to caramel mixture; beat at medium speed until creamy. Stir in maple flavoring and beat at high speed for 2 minutes. Frosting firms up quickly, so use immediately. Frost each cupcake with frosting and top with bacon..
Want to eat bacon for every meal of the day? A sure winner for Father's Day! Moist cinnamon-maple cupcakes, topped off with maple cream cheese frosting, bacon crumbles and a drizzle of pure maple syrup. Now you can have breakfast for dessert too! How to make Keto Maple Bacon Cupcakes.