Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free). This Low Calorie pancakes recipe is another Body For Life classic. Some people call them cottage cheese pancakes. There are really only three ingredients.
Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes GF, Low Calorie, Vegan. Made with simple ingredients, these healthy pancakes are low calorie, high fiber, egg free and have no added sugar. Meal prep them for a healthy breakfast all week long! You can have Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- It’s of Strawberries (or any fruit you want).
- It’s 1 tsp of cheese spread (you can use plain yogurt instead).
- You need 1 tsp of honey (you can use maple syrup instead).
- It’s of Olive oil spray (you can use any oil you want or any cooking spray).
Easy, flourless and sugar free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made Keyword: banana oat pancakes, easy, healthy, Low Fat, Low GI. View top rated Low calorie oat pancake recipes with ratings and reviews. Low Calorie "Fried" Squash Or Eggplant, Low Calorie Lime And Cottage Cheesesalad, Apple Oat Pancakes, etc. Get new recipes from top Professionals!
Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) step by step
- Mix the eggs for 30 seconds then apply your oats and complete mixing.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Prepare the pan by applying any oil or spray just so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Put all the mixture in the pan.
- Add strawberries on the mixture while cooking.
- Flip the pancake after 3mins.
- Cook for another 2 or 3 mins.
- Now we got our pancake ready. Let’s add the toppings….
- Put some strawberries (or literally any fruit you want) but I prefer berry fruits for this recipe.
- Add cheese spread on the middle and add honey all the way.
- Now do yourself a green tea cup and enjoy a super healthy homemade pancake for breakfast 😋.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. Top with sugar free jam, reduced fat squirty cream, choc shot or even a squeeze of lemon!