Soft and Fluffy Pancakes.
You can have Soft and Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft and Fluffy Pancakes
- It’s 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Caster Sugar (Fine Granulated Sugar).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter (Melted).
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- It’s 3 of Large Eggs (Egg white and Egg yolk sepparated).
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
Soft and Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- Combine and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl..
- Combine melted butter, milk, vanilla, and egg yolk in another mixing bowl..
- In a stainless mixing bowl, whip the egg whites using a hand mixer. Add slowly the sugar. Mix until you achieve stiff peaks..
- Create a well in the center of your dry ingredient mixing bowl. Add in all the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth and free of lumps. Slowly add the egg white mixture by batch and fold until all of it have been mix well. (Careful not to break all the air bubbles in your egg white mixture).
- Heat your non-stick pan in medium heat. Brush it with vegetable oil..
- Scoop in 1/4 cup of pancake batter and cook each side. When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter..
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, berries, or any of your favorite pancake match..