Easiest Way to Cook Perfect 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍
🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍. These cupcakes are made with pineapple cake mix, crushed pineapple, and brown sugar. Reviews for: Photos of Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes – one of those good old fashioned recipes like your mom or grandma used to make, but they've been slightly modernized since they are made in cupcake form.
And by all means if you want to, go right ahead. This recipe tales everything you love about pineapple upside-down cake and packages it into portable individually-sized cupcakes. We all know and love the classic pineapple upside-down cake. You can have 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍
- You need 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced pineapple, juice reserved.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of cherries (optional).
It's easy to make, but always gets a wow from your guests when presented at dessert time. Pineapple upside down cupcakes and easy to make and so delicious. We have make upside down cakes before, but you will love this recipe. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes: I absolutely love pineapple upside down cake, but it's a little daunting for me.
🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray a regular size muffin pan with Pam cooking spray..
- In a bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and the reserved pineapple juice. Until well blended..
- Cut each pineapple slice into four pieces..
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and brown sugar. Spoon 1/12 teaspoons of the butter mixture into each muffin cup. Top each with two pineapple pieces. *optional(Place cherry half cut side up in center of the pineapple) And spoon 1/4 of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. When ready run a knife around the edge of cupcake to loosen and then invert into a cookie sheet..
I'm not the best baker, and I I also decided to leave these pineapple upside down cupcakes unfrosted – they're so sweet already. But I bet a pineapple flavored frosting would be. These Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes are one of the most requested recipes on my website. Rave reviews and easy to make. An easy and delicious Pineapple Upside-Down cake recipe with step by step instructions for making individual Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes.