Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes. Add yogurt, lemon zest and juice and lemon extract, beating until smooth. Lemon-Yogurt Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These cupcakes are extra moist and fruity thanks to Betty Crocker lemon cake mix and raspberry yogurt.
Something about lemon says summer to me, perhaps it's the color? Cupcake on this recipe turns out just perfect! Wet, porous, fragrant, golden, tender, just perfect! You can have Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes
- Prepare 100 grams of White caster sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of Unsalted butter – room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 125 grams of Lemon yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of Fine salt.
In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla. Light lemon cupcakes piled high with creamy pink vanilla frosting. These lightened Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Vanilla Yogurt Frosting taste like warm summer days. Lemon yogurt, lemon juice, and lemon zest provide a vibrant citrus flavor to these delicious cupcakes that can be served anytime throughout the year.
Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes step by step
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C / gas mark 4.
- Cream together butter and sugar until very pale in colour.
- Add the egg and incorporate well.
- Add the first half of the flour, then the yogurt, lemon juice, salt and then the rest of the flour and the baking powder..
- Mix well until cohesive.
- Use a ice cream scoop to drop level scoops in to a muffin tin lined with paper cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
These yogurt lemon cupcakes are delicious, they are so moist and lemony; if you don't have lemon extract, just add more freshly grated lemon zest and juice; you can eat them plain or you can frost. Keywords: homemade lemon cupcakes, lemon cupcakes. See more ideas about Just desserts, Cupcake cakes, Cake. This lemon, yogurt, and almond bundt cake, great for afternoon tea, gets its moist texture from the Greek yogurt and olive oil. For the perfect tea cake, bake Ina Garten's Lemon Yogurt Cake recipe, finished with a sweet lemon glaze, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.