Cinnamon pancakes. How to make cinnamon pancakes inspired by warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. Jump to the Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. This is not your everyday pancake.
These Cinnamon Roll Pancakes have all the best elements of a classic cinnamon roll, but in I'll go right out and say that these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are pretty much dessert for breakfast, but. These fluffy, perfect pancakes are swirled with a cinnamon- sugar mixture and topped with a cream Watch the short video showing you how to make these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, then scroll to the. This sweet, sweet pancake recipe is the breakfast combo of our DREAMS! You can have Cinnamon pancakes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon pancakes
- It’s of Prepared pancake batter/ optional.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Milk/ water optional.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Syrup/ optional.
- It’s of Tools.
- It’s of Mixing tool if your choice.
- You need of Pan to cook your pancakes.
- Prepare of Spatula to Flip your pancakes.
- Prepare 1 of bowl.
- It’s of Toothpick to test if it's raw/ optional.
Have you downloaded the new Food Network Kitchen app yet? Find this Pin and more on Cinnamon! & Pancakes! by katjelubs. Cream Cheese Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Streusel. These cinnamon pancakes feature a unique combination of all-purpose and buckwheat flours in the batter.
Cinnamon pancakes step by step
- Take pancake mix of your kind and pour it in a bowl.
- Then add milk or water and mix well.
- .Then add 3 pinches if cinnamon or more if wanted.
- Then take your pan and heat it up to medium heat.
- Then put 1/2 tbsp 2times, of butter on the pan, and if you want a really buttery pancake then add more butter on the pan.
- Then pour your pancake batter on the pan.
- Then to check if your pancake is ready to flip take a fork and lift it up a little bit, and if it is nice and golden, Go ahead and flip the pancake / QUICK TIP always check your pancake when cooking cause you don't want to burn it..
- Then let it cook on the other side.
- Finally when it's done go ahead and turn off your stove.
- Add some syrup / optional now it’s ready to serve.
A dash of cinnamon adds spice and is the perfect balance to the nutty buckwheat. Spice up your pancake mix and syrup with cinnamon and vanilla. The family chef will have to keep 'em coming hot off the griddle as everyone clamors for more. Try the Flavor Variations as well. Home » Course » Breakfast + Brunch » Pancakes » Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes.