Recipe: Yummy PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES. These pineapple upside-down mini cakes can also be made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ butter recipe or white cake mix. These mini cakes can even be made with fresh pineapple. Just core and slice a fresh pineapple, and use in place of the canned pineapple slices.
Perfect for parties, barbecues, and baby showers, these pineapple upside-down minis are definitely going to be in high. These Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes are just like the classic dessert, but in mini form! Perfect for any time of year! You can cook PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 4 slices of (about 1 cm) Pineapple.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 scoop of Butterscotch Vegan Pro.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mashed pineapples *.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Unsweetened plant-based milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
This Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake has been pretty popular on the blog and lately, all I've had on my mind was making a Pineapple Upside-Down version. The BEST pineapple upside down cake recipe EVER! It has a caramel topping with pineapple rounds over a dense cake with almond flour. The single most requested cake at our family and friend gatherings is my father's homemade pineapple upside down cake.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F..
- Oil 4 ramekins (use 250 ml ramekins)..
- In a bowl, combine all of the garnishing ingredients except the pineapple rings. Pour the preparation into the ramekins and place the pineapple rings on top. Put aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together..
- In a second bowl, combine the pineapple puree, plant-based milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract together..
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid preparation, stirring continuously. Pour the preparation over the pineapples in the ramekins..
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean..
- Let cakes cool for at least 1 hour before inverting..
Pineapple Upside Down Minis — A classic cake gets individual! The combination of mouth-watering caramelized sugar, sweet pineapple and cherries on buttery cake is sure to please. Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes: Do you want to make a tasty improvement on a pineapple upside-down cake? Set aside while you make the batter. The classic pineapple upside down cake in miniature form.