Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. Variations include cupcakes, cake pops, pastries, and tarts.
See more ideas about Birthday cake, Cake, Birthday. Collection by Freedom Bakery & Confections. Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Birthday cake using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need of For Cake base.
- It’s 500 gm of Refined Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 4 of Ripe banana.
- Prepare 6 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 250 gm of curd.
- It’s as needed of Milk (approx 150ml).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chocolate essence.
- You need 150 gm of Butter/Refined oil.
- Prepare 200 gm of powdered sugar.
- You need of For Icing Creame.
- You need 500 ml of whipped cream.
- It’s as needed of Food colour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate syrup.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake.
Birthday cake instructions
- For Icing cream— Take lot's of ice in a big bowl & put a small bowl inside it..Now pour 500 ml whipped cream in it…
- Now beat it with electric beater in between you may add 2 teaspoon powdered sugar & few drops of chocolate or vanilla essence…Firstly you beat it in a slow speed…When cream gets thicken you may beat it in high speed,until soft peaks found…
- After finding soft peaks you may put this cream in freeze…
- For Cake Base–take refined flour, baking powder,baking soda & cocoa powder in a sieve & sieve it for 3-4 times…Than keep it aside..
- Now mash the banana in a bowl, put butter,powderd sugar,curd, milk & essence in it & beat it until better gets smooth & fluffy….
- Now put that sieved refined flour in beated better & mix it with cut & fold method…
- Now pour that better into greased cake tin…& Bake it..
- For oven – set 180° temperature & bake for 30 minutes…
- For baking in kadahi- take a kadahi in gas stove & put 1 bowl salt inside…Than put a stand & than put your cake tin inside & cover it with any plate..Bake it in slow flame for 45min to 1 hrs.You may check in between..
- Once your cakes baked take it out & allow it to cool completely.(It may take 3-4 hrs inside the freeze).
- Now cut you base in to 2 parts from center with the help of thread…& Soak all the parts with Hershey's chocolate syrup…
- Now take out you whipped cream from Freeze & do icing of all the parts by putting one upon one…After icing with white creame, you may add some colours on creame & decorate the cake in your style…
- Note–I have baked 2cakes one big in oven & one small cake in kadahi…
- Once your Icing done you may enjoy your cake…..
From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and. Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors.