Ham And Cheese Cupcakes. Liven up lunchtime with these savory cupcakes that are easy to make and oh so cute. They're delicious warm from the oven but also make great lunchbox treats and are perfect for picnics! Replay "Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Are A Low-Carb Dream Come True".
To make this ham and cheese puff pastry, you will likely need a few ingredients that probably don't have a permanent spot in your refrigerator. So, some planning ahead is required but certainly not difficult. For some reason, when I made this recipe, I did happen to have most items on hand. You can have Ham And Cheese Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Cupcakes
- Prepare 140 grams of Flour.
- It’s 4 grams of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 2 of Egg Whites.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 35 ml of Oil (I used olive oil).
- It’s 40 grams of Grated Cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cooked ham, in squares.
- It’s 50 grams of Melted Butter.
It's time to experience the awesomeness of leftover Christmas ham with these irresistible Cheese and Ham Pancakes…. Ham and cheese baked egg cups are the ideal, protein-packed breakfast that can be made ahead in a muffin tin and quickly reheated on busy weekday mornings. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or appetizer. All Reviews for Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches.
Ham And Cheese Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 celsius.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine egg whites, milk, oil and melted butter.
- Gently add the flour to the eggmixture and combine well.
- Add grated cheese and ham.
- Pour into cupcake papers.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Plenty of ham and Havarti cheese are stuffed inside, and a buttery mixture is drizzled on top. How to make Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders: You'll need just a few ingredients to make these incredible little sandwiches. You can use any slider buns for this recipe, but I highly recommend you locate the King's. This one has fun tube-shaped pasta, ham and cheese and is certain to be a favorite. These easy, healthy Ham and Cheese Egg Cups are a low carb grab-and-go breakfast you and your family will love.