Recipe: Delicious Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. These Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Cupcakes are a dream of mine come true! There's cinnamon in the cupcake batter and layers of cinnamon sugar in the Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Cupcakes. I made them just before going to BlogHer Food last week, so I had to give a lot of them away to the neighbors.
So how about a cupcake recipe including all of I'm planning to make this into a cake actually for thanksgiving – with the cinnamon buttercream. Lynn demonstrates how to make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Sugar Frosting. These are great for a Fall dessert. You can cook Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Prepare of CUPCAKES.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of CINNAMON RIPPLE.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 of full recipe Basic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, fecipe attached in direction step #11.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 12 of to 14 cinnamon bear candies.
Apple Filled Cupcakes – a fall cake mix recipe with brown sugar cinnamon buttercreram frosting. Recipe details on Frrugal Coupon Living. Add milk until you reach desired consistency. Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake.
Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with liners.
- MAKE CINNAMON RIPPLE. In a small bowl mix the 1/4 cup sugar with the 11/2 tablespoons cinnamon..
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites, vanilla and sour cream.
- Stir flour mixture in just until combined.
- Put about 1 tablespoon batter in bottom of cupcake tins. Sprinkles with cinnamon sugar ripple mixture. Spoon another tablespoon of batter over and sprinkles with more cinnamon sugar, add another amount of batter just to top sugar mix than using a toothpick swirl batter in each tin..
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until.a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan then remove to rack to cool completely.
- MAKE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Make Basic Vanilla Cream Frosting,recipe attached below, ADDING the 1 teaspoon cinnamon with the sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
- Frost cupcakes,with frosting and garnish with cinnamon bears.
Spice up your frosted desserts with this delicious Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. It is so easy to make and tastes sweet, spicy and amazing! You can sift the powdered sugar if it is really lumpy. I do not always do this. The buttercream frosting itself is my favourite type – none other than Ermine frosting.