Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from
Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from. Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes are topped with a to-die-for Browned Butter-Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting for an irresistible bite-sized dessert. Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each.
Chocolate & peanut butter frosting (especially). Узнать причину. Закрыть. Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. The BEST Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting You can have Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from
- Prepare of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of 16oz package of light brown sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Browned-butter-cinnamon-cream-cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 of 16oz packages of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting. These Apple Cider Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting from Wishes and Dishes are the things that dessert. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next How to Store Red Velvet Cupcakes. Frosted Cupcakes: You can store the frosted cupcakes at room Cream Cheese Frosting.
Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from instructions
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350°..
- Microwave morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals..
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended (about 5 minutes)..
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Add melted chocolate; beat until blended..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture..
- Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition..
- Gradually add hot water in a slow, steady stream, beating at low speed just until blended..
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place 36 paper baking cups in 3 (12-cup) muffin pans; spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full..
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean..
- Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 45 minutes)..
- Icing: Cook butter in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until butter begins to turn golden brown..
- Immediately remove from heat..
- Pour butter into a bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until butter is cool and begins to solidify..
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy..
- Stir in cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.
Top: Banana cupcake w/ Browned Butter-Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting (O. Peppermint Bark Red Velvet Cupcake with Hot Chocolate Whipped Cream FrostingCulinary Concoctions by Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Cinnamon Frostingbestfoods. To make the frosting, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and butter on medium-high speed until well. I didn't make this recipe for icing, I used Real Strawberry Frosting (from AR). The cupcakes are purely chocolate flavored though, no hint of mint in sight, but that frosting – oh my – creamy dreamy minty bliss!