Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes. Heat some butter in a skillet over medium heat. How to make the best buttermilk blueberry pancakes. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Fluffy buttermilk pancakes studded with juicy fresh blueberries and topped with a gorgeous deep purple blueberry syrup.
Replay "Blueberry Pancakes That'll Make You LEAP Out Of Bed In The Morning". Delicious Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are the perfect breakfast! This easy and delicious breakfast recipe will curb those pancake cravings in a jiffy! You can have Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
These are denser than my ordinary whole wheat buttermilk pancakes. Make up a batch, freeze them in packets of three, and. Buttermilk Blueberries Pancakes Easter New Year's Eve Christmas Mother's Day Breakfast Dessert Hangover Cure Vegetarian Fruit Brunch Make Ahead Summer Easy. Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes served with a delicious blueberry sauce, perfect Sunday morning breakfast.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.
Can you think of anything better? After melted butter has cooled down, beat the eggs with the buttermilk in a separate bowl then I was quite generous with sprinkling the blueberries, then when I got to my last pancake I found I. Make these and you'll never use a mix again. Thick and fluffy baked Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Casserole. Share: Rate this Recipe These pancakes are not only delicious, they're also relatively low in fat.