Hidden star birthday cake. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. I made this star birthday cake for my niece starr I cut the stars out of colored paper hot glued it to a stick I did a four layer cake white strawberry chocolate white it was a hit at her first little birthday party my friend katia and I made it like Hidden Rainbow. Birthday Cakes – Mary's Cakes and Pastries.
An easy-to-make cake that can work well for either a man or a woman's birthday. The number topper is made out of frosted. Write name on Star Birthday Cake. You can cook Hidden star birthday cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hidden star birthday cake
- It’s For of hidden stars:.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare For of loaf cake same ingredients as listed above only double the quantity.
- It’s as required of Green, blue and yellow food colour.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cake sprinklers.
This is the best idea to wish anyone online. Make everyone's birthday special with name birthday cakes. Top Birthday Cake Categories: – Generate Cake Images With Name For Your Friends, Family & Others. Beetroot chocolate mud cake in two layers with rich chocolate icing, kit Kat borders to hold nearly a full kilo or m&ms.
Hidden star birthday cake step by step
- Beat egg in large mixing bowl with an electric beater for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not skip this step! Add sugar, and continue beating for another 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and stir on low until just combined. In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs and sugar on low speed until just combined. In a saucepan, heat milk and butter on low heat just until butter is melted. Add to batter, beat just until combined..
- Divide the batter into 2 separate bowls. Colour one bowl green and the other bowl blue. Line a round cake pan with parchment paper. Drizzle colored cake batter, alternating colors into the pan until you use all the batter. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles. Preheat oven at 170-degree centigrade and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool the cake completely and demold it..
- Slice the cake in 2 layers and cut into small star-shape using a cookie cutter, save for later..
- Now make another cake batter by doubling the recipe. Colour the cake batter yellow. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour a thin layer of cake batter into the loaf pan. Arrange the stars in a single row down the center of the pan, piping batter into the pan as needed to keep the star pieces straight. Pour the remaining batter into the pan and on top of the stars. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 170-degrees centigrade..
- Let the cake cool completely. Remove from pan. Drizzle some sugar syrup on top of the cake and on all the sides as well. Cover the cake with whipped cream. Smooth the icing as much as possible. Decorate with some sprinklers. And the cake is ready to surprise your special one..
Free birthday cards: Write name on birthday cakes, name on cakes,birthday cake with name, create your own holiday cards with our free online holiday card maker. Pick a free holiday card template and use the design tool to customize it today. Cake Birthday Party Recipes for Parties Dessert. You need only six ingredients for Tyler's intense chocolate cake. Download Birthday cake stock videos at the best footage agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock videos, footages and clips at reasonable prices.