Zebra Design Cake. Birthday Cakes Zebra Cake Yesbirthday Home Of Birthday. Soft Zebra Cake Cake By Pims Cake Design Cakesdecor. See more ideas about Zebra cake, Cupcake cakes, Kids cake.
Zebra Cake makes a great addition to a kid's birthday party, especially if you're are doing animal-themed decorations. Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday. And an excuse to make chocolate cream cheese frosting. You can have Zebra Design Cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zebra Design Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
This fun and festive recipe combines chocolate and vanilla batter in the pan to create "zebra" stripes satisfying everyone, especially those who love a. Zebra Cake Recipe : Zebra cake is one of our most requested recipes. This cake has a beautiful black and white pattern. It is much easier to make than it seems, and it is delicious, moist and festive.
Zebra Design Cake instructions
- Take 1 cup curd in a bowl. Beat it and add baking powder and baking soda to it. Stir well and keep aside for 10 minutes. Mean while preheat the oven at 180o C or 350o F for 10 minutes. Grease a 8" cake pan or line it with a parchment paper..
- Sieve the wheat flour twice and keep aside. The curd will turn frothy in 10 minutes. Add powdered sugar to it. Mix well. Now to this curd sugar mixture add oil and vanilla extract. Keep stirring gently to mix everything..
- Slowly add sieved whole wheat flour to the wet ingredients little at a time and blend with a spatula. Do not over beat..
- Pour half of this batter in another bowl. Add sieved coco powder into it and blend well. If the batter appears a little dry, add little milk and adjust it's consistency..
- Take 2 tbsp. of the light batter and pour it in the center of the greased cake pan. Tap gently so that the layer spreads. Now take 2 tbsp. of dark (chocolate) batter and add in the center of the light batter. Tap again gently and let it spread too.
- Continue this process till you finish both the batters to get enough light and dark circles.The batter spreads in layers and reaches the circumference of the pan..
- We can see a lovely pattern of alternate light and dark batter.This is the Zebra pattern. You can right away transfer the cake pan to a preheated oven at this stage and bake it for 30-35 minutes to get a lovely Zebra cake..
- Follow this step to get a pattern. Take a toothpick and starting from the center of the cake pan strike a straight line towards the edge..
- Similarly make lines in between those lines starting from the edge to the center of the cake pan. (now the tooth pick will move in the opposite direction). This gives a beautiful flower pattern..
- Place the cake pan in a preheated oven and bake at 180 o C for 30-35 minutes or until a tester tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow the cake to cool down completely before flipping it. Cut it into desired shape and enjoy with your loved ones..
- I hope you would love to give this recipe a try..
Get inspired and try out new things. This incredible "zebra cake" that is sure to delight anyone who sees it It looks incredibly intricate in design with it's various stripes of flavors, but after watching the video below, it's not as hard as it looks. This is such a fun cake – the weight of alternating spoonfuls of mixture dropped on top of one another cause it to Cocoa and vanilla cake batters "spooned" into a tube tin create this fun zebra pattern. A Little Debbie's Zebra Cake design for lyraart's instagram contest ha ha ha yeehaw trash. Chocolate cake layered with New york Chocolate made with Zebra design.