Pao's 1st Apple Cake. This is a rich apple cake served with a warm topping that my grandmother used to make for me. This cake is the best apple cake I have ever had. Inspired by the infamous Cherpumple – the Giant Oreo Apple Pie Cake – contains two whole apple pies, an autumnal portmanteau of pie and cake.
An easy, healthy dessert that's full of all the best fall flavors! Mcintosh Apples Jewish Apple Cakes German Apple Cake Sour Cream Cake Smitten Kitchen Apple Desserts Savoury Cake Mini Cakes Original Recipe. This Apple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized apple topping and a cinnamon vanilla cake. You can cook Pao's 1st Apple Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pao's 1st Apple Cake
- It’s 5 cup of flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sugar (brown).
- Prepare 10 medium of eggs.
- You need 2 packages of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk (evaporated).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tsp of pwedered sugar (optional).
- It’s 4 medium of apples (preferrably Fuji).
This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps. Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm, spiced fall treat served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. We add a cup of sweetened, shredded coconut to the apple cake batter, which not only makes this apple bundt cake more moist, it adds wonderful texture. Instant Pot Apple Cake is so moist and tender!
Pao's 1st Apple Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash, core, & cut apples into very thin slices then set aside.
- Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat egg yolks then little by little alternately add sugar then milk.
- Add oil + vanilla + flour & mix well.
- If to use bananas: Add 5 mashed overripe bananas + banana essence.
- Beat till creamy but not over dry.
- Grease pan with margarine & sprinkle with some flour (so that it doesn' stick).
- Pour cream mixture and fold egg whites (one direction only) till it becomes a soft cream.
- Top with the slices of apples on top.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or till toothpick pierced at center comes out dry.
- Put on serving dish and sprinkle with some powdered sugar.
- NOTE: Best served after 1 day.
I made it with fresh apples and full of rich cinnamon flavor! Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Irish Apple Cake ~ Apple Cake with Custard SauceBatter and Dough. Lillian's Apple Cake (Also Known as Jewish Apple Cake). Custard Cake resembles a chiffon cake with a topping of sweetened milk and egg mixture known as custard.