Layered Ice cream Cake #sahdessert.
You can cook Layered Ice cream Cake #sahdessert using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered Ice cream Cake #sahdessert
- Prepare of Sponge cake:.
- It’s 250 g of soft butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 50 ml of oil.
- You need 3 cups of sifted cake flour.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce:.
- It’s 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of coffee.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need 2 litre of ice cream of choice.
- Prepare 2 of slabs chocolate of choice.
- It’s 1 of pkt choc nuts.
- You need of Few strawberries.
Layered Ice cream Cake #sahdessert instructions
- Make the sponge cake.Preheat the oven at 180°c.Cream the butter and sugar together.Add the eggs,vanilla and oil and beat well. Add the sifted flour then milk and mix well and place in a greased oven tray. Bake for 25mins or till done.
- Make the chocolate sauce:Add all ingredients to a pot on med heat.Let it boil till sticky and take off heat.Leftover sauce can be kept in the fridge and warmed when needed..
- Cut cake into slices and make 1 layer in a big bowl, pour some choc sauce over the cake, add 1litre of the soft icecream, top off with chopped chocolate.Add another layer of sponge cake, chocolate sauce, icecream then finally choc pieces.Top off with preferred chocolate and choc nuts.Slice or leave the strawberries whole and add as a topping.Drizzle some chocolate sauce over.Refrigerate till icecream is set. Allow to defrost for 10 mins before serving..