Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are my go-to cupcake recipe. They're rich, dark, and incredibly moist. I don't usually have cake flour on hand, so it's nice when you can use AP flour and still get an incredibly soft and moist texture.
If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these I originally planned to stuff these cupcakes with a peanut butter cup in the middle. But, since the cupcake batter is so thin they sunk straight to the. This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! You can have Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- It’s 3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s of wet ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate flavoring.
- You need 2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, soft.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.. to thin. may need more..
Delicious chocolate cupcakes are topped with a rich peanut butter frosting. The salty peanut butter mixed with the creamy, sweet chocolate and crunchy pretzels will blow your mind! Fudgy and moist chocolate cupcakes topped with a satiny, luxurious cream cheese peanut butter frosting. I'm warning you, guys, these cupcakes are too good to be true.
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Mix all wet ingredients. Dump into dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3 full. I use a 2 tablespoon scoop to do this quickly..
- Bake at 350 for 19 minutes..
- In mixer bowl beat butters together. Add vanilla. Add in sugar and Mix well. Add milk to thin frosting to desired consistency. Beat on high for 3 minutes to make it fluffy..
- Once cool, frost cupcakes. I use a piping bag with no tip inserted to do it quickly..
The chocolate peanut butter frosting is simple. Start with butter, confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, and milk or cream. Peanut Butter: For best texture in the cupcakes and frosting, I strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy creamy. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Everyday Annie. I can't imagine it will take much for me to convince you of how wonderful these cupcakes are.