Black current birthday cake. Welcome to my channel chef Deena's Kitchen. today, in this video you will learn how to make yummy black forest cake (Eggless) without OVEN. simple. Black Forest Cake by Let's Make # Birthday cake # Dark chocolate # cake recipes # # how to make cake Coffee Caramel Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache: https. Write Name On Birthday Cake For Lover.
Related Images: cake birthday happy birthday sweet dessert food celebration party cupcake. Black Current Birthday Cake With Name For Sister,Beautiful birthday name cake decorated with choco pies for sister. You Have Successfully Written Your Name on Birthday Card. You can cook Black current birthday cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black current birthday cake
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour 250g.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 150 ml of Sprite.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For icing.
- You need 3/4 cup of whipped cream 150ml.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 50 ml of sugar syrup or frooti.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple black current crush.
- Prepare of For decorations.
- You need 1 tbsp of butterscotch chips.
- You need 1/2 of small cup pineapple slices.
- You need shots of Some Cadbury.
Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. We deliver flowers, cakes and other gifts items on the exact date and time mentioned by you. We also have custom delivery services such as midnight cake delivery for birthdays, and also provide fixed time delivery, same day delivery of flowers, gifts and. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Black current birthday cake instructions
- Beat butter and condensed milk until light and fluffy. (Electric beater will take 5-7 minutes).
- Sieve all dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Now add some sprite and vanilla essence to butter mixture and mix..
- Now alternatively add small amount of dry mixture and sprite to adjust mixture consistency. Mixture should have consistency like dosa batter..
- Preheat oven at 200'C for 10 minutes. Now set temperature at 160'C and bake cake for 30 minutes..
- Check cake by inserting knife if it is clean. Switch off microwave and leave cake in it for 5 min..
- Take cake out from oven and let it cool down for half an hour. Now demould it and let it cool down for about 2hrs..
- For icing place put whipped cream in big bowl. Add vanilla essence and place bowl on ice..
- Beat the cream with electric beater until soft peaks are formed. Now add maple crush and beat again for some time..
- Cut the cake into two halves. Moist both halves with sugar syrup or frooti. Leave both halves for 5 minutes so that liquid seeps in..
- Now apply little cream in centre of cake board and place bottom half. Apply whipped cream and add some pineapple slices..
- Now put second half over it. Apply whipped cream on top and sides..
- Finally decorate it with pineapple slices and butter scotch chips. Place some shots and a pineapple slice at centre. Cake is ready to serve.
Download Birthday cake stock videos at the best footage agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock videos, footages and clips at reasonable prices. Birthday cake stock videos and royalty-free footages. We have birthday cakes for every age & occasion. Personalise the birthday cake with your own message or photo. With All This Choice, You Might Be Struggling to Choose the Best Cake Design.