Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Tiramisu in a Jar. My family and friends love this gift on birthdays.
Perfect combination of moist traditional carrot cake filled with fruits & nuts and topped with silky smooth cream cheese frosting. Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. No recipe and never made before. You can have Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 170 grams of brown rice flour.
- Prepare 90 grams of corn starch.
- Prepare 90 grams of potato starch (not flour).
- You need 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of free-from butter/spread (I use Vitalite sunflower spread or gold foil Stork marg), melted.
- Prepare 200 grams of coconut yogurt (any plain or vanilla flavoured will do, I use Koko free-from brand).
- It’s 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer mixed with water accordingly, linked below.
- You need 160 ml of coconut milk, vanilla flavoured is great.
- Prepare of Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 185 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 100 grams of dairy-free butter/spread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy. Cocoa powder makes sheet cake less stretchable, so you have to be careful not to overbake the cake. This decadent Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake is wrapped Great recipe for Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF. I love the icing on these, it sets really well and tastes delicious!
Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Instead of my egg replacer you can use 2 normal eggs, 2 tbsp ground flax mixed with 6 tbsp water until frothing or a commercial egg replacer. With all of these you'll need to add into the dry ingredient bowl 1/2 tsp xanthan gum. My egg replacer already contains xanthan so that's why no amount listed in the ingredients https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338157-vickys-best-egg-replacer-powder-for-gluten-free-vegan-baking.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 170C / 375°F and grease a 23cm or 25cm / 9 or 10inch springform cake tin.
- Mix the flours, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum into a bowl, mixing very well to ensure that they are well combined.
- Whisk the sugar with the spread, milk, yoghurt and the mixed egg replacer. Add to the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate frosting, put the icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl. Add the spread and mix until well combined and fluffy. Add the milk as needed to thin the mixture. Spread evenly over the cooled cake.
- Don't double this recipe to make a layer cake, for some reason it doesn't work out as well. Instead just mix a 2nd batch separately.
Great recipe for Vickys Best EVER Chocolate Cake w Secret Avocado! Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. There's something really comforting about a pot pie. It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like inside as filling. Rich & Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe.