Charaben Birthday Cake Bento. Chocolate Birthday Cake With Name And Candles. Writing names on birthday cake images is very easy and it takes no time. My dearest NY Twin Jenny sent me a Rilakkuma bento box for my birthday!
This is a remake of my creation last year, click HERE to see the previous version. I will probably be making the same sushi cake again for LT's birthday, might replace the characters with Totoro then. This spotlight is going to be awesome, because we all love bento here and the only things that we might love more are bento characters (charabens). You can cook Charaben Birthday Cake Bento using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Charaben Birthday Cake Bento
- It’s 1/2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Fish sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Edamame.
Categories bento, breakfast, cake, children, christmas, Jovann, luna, movie, onigiri, Sebastian, tamagoyaki. Now lets move on to my dad's birthday bento. Frankly speaking, making an adult bento is more challenging -for me- than a kids or charaben bento. Animal shape Bento Bento Bread Breakfast Charaben Cheese Chicken Patty Cute bento Doraemon bento Easy Food Fried Nevertheless making both bento and roll cake were fun.
Charaben Birthday Cake Bento step by step
- Cut out a small and a large rectangle of cheese. ＊This is to make the sponge cake..
- Cut the sausage lengthwise, then lengthwise agaom. Then, cut it to the same length as the cheese from Step 1..
- Cut a wavy pattern into the sausage, then put it on top of the cheese. ＊The sausage will become the frosting..
- Cut the carrot into chunky fat strips to make the candles. Julienne the remains..
- Chop up the red bell pepper. * The red bell peppers will become the flames of the candles..
- Put the rice into the bento box. Arrange the edamame, chopped carrots, and chopped red peppers into a cute design to finish..
Psst… after looking at the bento, I felt they were too healthy Birthday Cake Piggy in mud kitkat cake Rabbitcanbake. Kyaraben or charaben, a shortened form of character bento, is a style of elaborately arranged bento which features food decorated to look like people, characters from popular media, animals, and plant. I started packing charabens (decorative bentos) when my first-born entered elementary school. I just published my bento book last year, I hope it will be useful in helping parents who want to pack charabens for their kids, but have no idea where to start. Molds and Cutters can turn a simple meal into something fun.