Buttermilk pancakes. The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise! This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! So much better than a box mix!
This is homestyle comfort food everyone will love any day of the year, and any time of day! I'm sharing with you how to make Buttermilk Pancakes. This Buttermilk Pancakes recipe makes the most perfect soft and fluffy pancakes. You can cook Buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk pancakes
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 1 of egg.
How To Make Buttermilk Pancakes From Scratch. To make this buttermilk pancake recipe, you'll start out by heating a skillet or griddle to medium heat. Then, you'll whisk together your dry ingredients. Pancakes are the hero of the breakfast table, and their very taste can even be described as "deeply breakfasty": eggy, salty, just.
Buttermilk pancakes step by step
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with the milk. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to sour..
- Sift together all purpose flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- Beat 1 egg into the soured milk, and mix in the melted butter..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and whisk until there are no clumps of flour left..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and lightly grease with either a cooking spray, oil, or butter. Scoops 1/4 cup if the batter onto the heated skillet..
- Cook until the edges have browned, then flip over to cook the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown..
- Serve hot with a cube of butter, and honey or syrup..
Light and fluffy, these classic buttermilk pancakes are eager to soak up the pools of melted butter and maple syrup required of the breakfast. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor. These to me are the ultimate buttermilk pancakes. Well bakers, my Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes recipe here to answer all of your questions, troubleshoot all of your pitfalls and ensure that every time you have that pancake craving. Fluffy buttermilk pancakes are a staple at any good diner, but they're also easy to whip up at home!