Carrot Cake Cupcakes. Soft, fluffy, and moist carrot cake cupcakes! Made completely from scratch with real grated carrots and the option to add nuts or raisins, these cupcakes are always a hit! These spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes are soft, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese These carrot cake cupcakes are incredibly soft, light, super moist, and jam-packed with freshly grated.
These are hands down the best Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting you'll ever find. They're moist without being dense, and have just the right amount of spice. This Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe is unbelievably (yes, I'm going to use the "m" word) moist and perfectly spiced and loaded up with fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese. You can have Carrot Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare 200 grams of Grated carrots.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 125 ml of Oil.
- It’s 10 ml of Vanilla.
- You need 200 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Brown sugar.
- It’s 180 ml of Buttermilk.
- It’s 300 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 100 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 130 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 120 grams of Crushed pineapple with juice.
These moist and fluffy carrot cake cupcakes are beyond delicious with toasted walnuts, a perfect mix of spices, and lots of perfectly sweet. This is our favorite recipe for carrot cake cupcakes! These cupcakes are also inspired by one of our most popular recipes! Give these Carrot Cake Cupcakes an Easter upgrade by sprinkling the tops with toasted coconut to make little Easter nests and adding little chocolate eggs.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes step by step
- Place raisins in a bowl with the pineappe, Let soak for at least an hour. Toast walnuts either in the oven or on stove until fragrant. Finely grate carrots..
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C and prepare your tins. In a bowl, add flour, soda, spices, and salt and whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and sugars on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until the mix is pale and double in volume. Add in the oil and vanilla..
- Alternate the buttermilk with the flour mixture, reserving a bit of flour to dust the walnuts with. Add the carrot and raisins and mix. Add the walnuts and last of the flour until just combined. Spoon into tins..
- This recipe actually made 24 cupcakes, 6 egg shaped individual cakes, and two 6" round layers. Omitting the walnuts and/or raisins will give you less..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with dry crumbs..
- These get better the next day so make a batch up ahead of time and make your frosting day of..
A cute addition to every Easter table! Carrot Cake Cupcakes – the best Easter dessert. Easy to make and super moist, these carrot cupcakes are garnished with cute chocolate covered strawberries! Okay, I know we've still got a ways but it's been starting to warm up, and did you know Easter is in March this year? Taste: Carrot cupcakes have a warm sweetness that's perfectly balanced by the tangy cream cheese frosting.