Smores cupcakes. Divide the batter among the muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few crumbs. Smores don't have to be created on an open fire and enjoyed between graham crackers.
Prepare cake mix according to box instructions and divide batter between liners and bake for a couple. These moist chocolate cupcakes are filled with a marshmallow cream, and topped with a toasted marshmallow!! Looking for an awesome smores cupcake recipe? You can cook Smores cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smores cupcakes
- You need of graham cracker base.
- You need 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of cake.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of oil.
- It’s 1 of water.
- You need of marshmallow frosting.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
A chocolate cupcake topped with milk chocolate, marshmallow frosting and toasted marshmallows. Cookies & Cups > Recipes > Dessert > Cupcakes > S'mores Cupcakes. S'mores Cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes filled with ganache, topped with chocolate buttercream and marshmallow frosting. Cake into cupcakes, or even use the recipe for my favorite Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate I make smores cupcakes with a graham cake and chocolate filling-everyone does it a little differently!
Smores cupcakes instructions
- Using a food processor add package of graham crackers and chop until fine. Place in bowl..
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs..
- As sugar and mix well..
- Line cupcake tin with wrappers and place 1 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture in the bottom, press firmly..
- Bake for 7 minutes at 325° then set aside..
- Mix cake mix to instructions on the box. Mine called for eggs, oil and water..
- Scoop cake mix on top of the graham cracker crust, about 3/4 full..
- Bake at 300° for 18-21 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean). Let sit in the tin for 5 minutes then remove to let cool..
- Once cupcakes are cool make the frosting..
- In a metal mixing bowl add 4 egg whites, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar, whisk with a hand whisk..
- Add enough water in a pot and bring to a simmer. Place metal bowl on top and whisk mixture until sugar dissolves (about 4 minutes)..
- Using electric mixer mix until firm glossy peaks form (about 7 minutes). Start on low and increase speed to fastest speed..
- Add frosting to a bag and cut end off the tip, pipe on to cupcake. Drizzle with chocolate sauce..
These cupcakes pack all the flavor of s'mores in an easy to eat cupcake. S'mores are a summer favorite around here. In fact we've made this S'mores Icebox Cake twice already this summer! Enjoy s'more fun with cupcakes packed with the goodies–graham crackers, chocolate candy Expert Tips. To keep the chocolate from sinking into the cake batter, chop it finely.