Pink Panther Birthday Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! See more ideas about Pink panther cake, Pink panthers, Panthers cake. Pink Panther Birthday Cake My son loves Pink Panther and had requested this for his birthday.
Baby Unicorns Birthday Cake 🎂 🦄. Her given name is Miranda, but we called her Mindy, then in high school her friends called her Randi. SInce it was for a party with old friends and family, I just put them all on there :). You can cook Pink Panther Birthday Cake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Panther Birthday Cake
- You need 150 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s 150 grams of Caster Sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 180 grams of Icing Sugar.
- You need 90 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Strawberry Jam.
- You need 1 kg of white fondant icing.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of red/yellow/black writing icing.
See more ideas about Pink panthers, Pink panter, Pink panther cake. Aquí podrás ver cómo decoramos el pastel con fondant de la pantera rosa, con colores de fondant rosa, blanco, amarillo y negro. The Pink Panther dances to boogie woogie birthday song to celebrate your special day! The Pink Panther plays a fun saxophone birthday song for your amusement on your special day!
Pink Panther Birthday Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix 150g of softened butter with the caster Sugar until combined. Whisk the eggs and gradually mix in also..
- Sift the flour slowly into the mixture and mix until there are no lumps..
- Grease 2 cake tins and pour mixture evenly into both..
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins or until the top is springy and light golden brown..
- Leave to cool completely on a rack..
- For the buttercream filling, mix the 90g of butter and gradually add the sifted icing sugar and a little vanilla extract until it is a spreadable consistency.
- Level off the cakes if needed and spread the jam on the bottom of one cake and the buttercream on the other. Sandwich together..
- For the decoration, Roll out the white fondant icing so it is big enough to cover cake. Spread a little jam over the sides and top of cake. Place the icing over and Smooth out any bumps..
- Separate the leftover icing into two pieces and add small amounts of the red food gel until you get the desired shade of pink. One piece. needs to be darker than the other.
- I printed a picture from the Internet and cut out each piece of the face and used as a template to cut the icing..
- Once all pieces are cut add them to the top of cake, making sure to follow the picture..
- Use the yellow, red, and black writing icing to make the eyes, nose and eyebrows etc..
This barely took a couple of hours from pulling out the kitchen aid to throwing all the dishes in the sink, but it felt like a lot longer. The pan is retired so you can no longer get it in stores but can often find it on Ebay at garage sales. There have been other years and other versions. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. See more ideas about Pink panthers, Pink panther cake, Panther.