Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant. This pretty cake has two layers of chocolate sponge that are sandwiched together with raspberry jam and A Genoise Cake is named after its place of origin, Genoa Italy. It belongs to the family of light and airy Then whisk or fold about one quarter of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate. Chocolate Genoise is, basically, a chocolate sponge cake.
Try Chef Philippe's easy recipe with illustrated, step-by-step instructions. Before starting this Génoise Sponge recipe, make sure you have organised all the necessary ingredients. Chantilly cream recipe : Whipped cream frosting : Creme Chantilly. You can have Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant
- Prepare of Genoise Sponge.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cake Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s of Whip Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Fondant.
- Prepare 1 of Fondant.
- It’s 5 dash of Blue Food Coloring.
Genoise sponge cakes are light and airy and work great in desserts. I use chocolate genoise sponge in my black forest gateau. Genoise sponge with raspberries and cream. This is a very useful recipe to have in your repertoire.
Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant instructions
- 1) Genoise Sponge.
- Beat eggs , sugar and salt..
- Use electric hand mixer and beat over warm water until the foam rises up..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder..
- Gently fold together with a spatula. Not break the egg foam..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcakes liners about 2/3 full..
- Bake for 195 C for 11 minutes.
- Let it cool completely on a wire rack..
- 2) Whipping Cream.
- Pour Cold whipping cream into a bowl..
- Whisk for 2 minutes then add sugar and vanilla extract..
- Continue whisking until stiff..
- Pour the cream in the pipping bag..
- Cut the end and pipe on cooled cupcakes..
- 3) Fondant.
- Knead blue food coloring with fondant..
- Roll out a fondant and cut into heart shapes using heart shape cookie cutter..
- Decorate the fondant on the cupcake..
The light but firm sponge is delicious filled with Genoese Sponge Circle Cake White Chocolate Ganache Fondant Birthday Cake Desserts Pink Food Tailgate Desserts. Last minute birthday cake to order online. Vanilla cake, with cupcakes and buttercream topping. This superbly light sponge cake makes a wonderful afternoon treat with a cuppa, or try it as a dessert served with For the génoise sponge, place the sugar and eggs into a large bowl and whisk with an electric Place the cream into a large bowl and add the vanilla seeds. Whip with a whisk until thick.