Birthday cake made by me. See more ideas about Birthday, How to make cake, Birthday cake. Snapfish digital photo printing service allows you to preserve memories by printing pictures in a variety of sizes. You can also create thank you cards, announcements, calendars, photo blankets and so much more.
Create beautiful happy birthday cake with name edit. You can write your name on any birthday cake to make everyone's birthday special. Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. You can have Birthday cake made by me using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake made by me
- You need 300g of Refined flour.
- You need 1sp of baking powder.
- Prepare 8 of egg.
- Prepare 300g of butter.
- Prepare 300g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 6tbsp of milk.
- Prepare Half spoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3sp(liquid) of chocolate colour.
- You need drop of green colour and red colour.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate pc.
- You need 1sp of white chocolate.
- Prepare 3cups of whipped cream.
- It’s 6 sp of sugar syrup.
Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. These are our favorite simple birthday cakes that anyone can make – even if you haven't made a birthday cake before! Now that my kids are getting older, I want to continue the birthday tradition of making them a special birthday cake, but my decorating expertise is definitely a beginner level. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations.
Birthday cake made by me instructions
- Cake bake Karne ke tin ko grease and dust kar le..
- Sieve the refined flour and baking powder mix kar side kar de..
- Egg yolk and egg white ko separate kar le.Egg yolk ko beat kar le..
- Butter ko cream kar sugar mix kar light and fluffy karlephir egg batter mix kar de.
- Egg white beat kar le ab egg yolk and butter mixer ko mix kar maida mix kar de cut and fold method se karein..
- OTG ko pre heat kar le..
- Batter ko cake tin main pour kar tab kar le OTG grill main rakhe 170 degree par 40 to 45 minutes Tak bake karein..
- After baking cake ko room temperature par same ke baad hi de mould karein..
- Sponge cake ke three parts main carefully handle karte hueroundly shape main three PCs main cut kar liya..
- Whipped cream main chocolate colour mix kar liya piping bag main fill kar le..
- Whipped cream main green colour mix kar liya piping bag main fill kar le..
- Cake ko assemble Karne ke liye rewolving cake stand par cake ka one part rakh kar sugar syrup Dale 2 spoon whipped cream coat ke second round rakh isse process ko Kiya phir last par rakh kar white whipped cream se cover Kiya sides ko phir uper white,green and chocolate whipped cream se Chota Bheem bana Diya..
- Chocolate PCs par white chocolate se some grandson ka name bana Diya Tejas..
- Mere grandson ka birthday Sunday morning hi nikla Hai 29 Oct ko vo 2 saal ka ho Gaya Hai is pieces main main hi isse cake khilani rahi hu..
- Isse Chota Bheem bahut pasand Hai..
Share the best GIFs now >>>. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and impress) the guest of honour. and make everyone at the table request a slice. Homemade birthday cake is one of my favorite gifts to give, despite having a family birthday in almost every month of the year. Sprinkles Tip: Make a custom sprinkle mix by combining jimmies of two to three colors with mini nonpareils and sanding sugar.