Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. Variations include cupcakes, cake pops, pastries, and tarts.
See more ideas about Birthday cake, Cake, Birthday. Collection by Freedom Bakery & Confections. Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Birthday cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 1 1/2 sachet of Margarine.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- You need 5 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 3 tsp of Flavor.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried fruits.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brandy.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 500 g of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Glucose.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Glycerin.
- You need 1 tbsp of CMC.
- It’s of Edible colouring.
- Prepare of Water.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake.
Birthday cake step by step
- Prepare ingredients (Soak fruits in brandy, sift flour and baking powder). Cream margarine and sugar. Beat eggs and add to the cream..
- Pour in fruits, flavour and nutmeg and mix. Fold in flour and pour into grease pans. Bake in a preheat oven. Bring out and allow to cool..
- Measure 10 spoons of hot water, pour gelatin in it n mix until it dissolves. Add glucose too and dissolve. Add glycerin and flavor to it and mix..
- In a bowl, sift icing sugar together with CMC. Make a hole in the middle and pour the mixture into it. Sprinkle icing sugar in it and allow for a minute. Then mix every thing together..
- Mix into a ball, bring unto a table and knead very well..
- When you're done kneading, cut the fondant into two parts. Roll one part with a rolling pin and cover the cake. Make adjustments. Colour the other part of icing as you desire and make decorations of your choice..
From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and. Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors.