3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese). As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a It all gets dumped in your blender and blitzed just long enough to break down the oats (some chunky pieces are. Just three ingredients: Cottage cheese, eggs and oats. This Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancake recipe is nutritious, filling and will give you a great start to the day.
EASY, healthy pancakes, made with only FOUR ingredients, nuts, ripe bananas and oats, plus a whole egg for a powerhouse of nutrition all in a Add egg and oats and mix well. Top with pecans, and cook about. Wonderful protein pancakes made with simple healthy ingredients like oats, banana and cottage cheese! You can have 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- It’s 1 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt (optional too).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- Prepare of Info.
- Prepare of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
Cook pancakes until golden, then flip and cook for an additional minute. These pancakes are moist and should spring back to the I've made several cottage cheese pancake recipes. I like using the mixer on the cottage cheese before adding the rest of the. Add oats, fat free cottage cheese, egg whites, vanilla and ground cinnamon together in a food processor or blender.
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) instructions
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
Heat a non-stick pan on medium to medium-high. These pancakes couldn't be easier to make! Then add the eggs, oats and a pinch of salt and cinnamon. Healthy pumpkin pancakes made with oats and cottage cheese. Full of pumpkin spice flavor and packed with protein and fiber, these Ingredients in Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes. old fashioned oats. egg whites. cottage cheese. pumpkin puree – make sure you pick up canned pumpkin and not.