Best Chocaholics Pancakes.
You can cook Best Chocaholics Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Chocaholics Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tblsp baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut spread.
Best Chocaholics Pancakes step by step
- In a large mixing cup (I used a 2-cup size) add the flour, baking powder and sugar, stir to combine…I used a mixing cup that has a spout bcuz it's easier to pour and control the batter.
- Slowly stir in cold water until the mixture is pourable -the thinner the mixture, the thinner the pancake is, so don't make it too thin.
- In a frying pan, put a pat of butter and using medium heat, melt the butter until JUST bubbling.
- Pour in some pancake batter until you have a 5 inch circle.
- Cook on medium heat until the top starts to form air bubbles, then flip the pancake over and cook until it puffs up a little, then remove and put it on a plate.
- Right away start cooking your second pancake (remember to add some butter to the frying pan) and while it's cooking spread some butter on the pancake on the plate, then spread some Nutella.
- When your second pancake is done, place it on top of the Nutella covered pancake on the plate and start cooking your third pancake (again, add some butter to the frying pan).
- Spread butter on your second pancake, then spread some Nutella.
- When your third pancake is done, place it on the others and spread with butter…I didn't put Nutella on the top pancake but if you want to, go for it!! 😃.