Salmon cakes. Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. Be careful of heat because the cakes cook rather quickly. See more ideas about Salmon cakes, Fish recipes, Seafood recipes.
If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! You can cook Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 of egg, optional.
- You need of Dill or parsley or both.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
A simple squeeze of lemon or lime does the trick for these fantastic Salmon Cakes. I get pretty sick of meat. However, my budget will NOT allow it. I need to talk to my sushi place and ask them to make me all fish rolls, leaving out. Salmon Cakes are salmon patties made with fresh salmon, which makes them really juicy and delicious.