How to Make Yummy " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES "
" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES ". Caramel Apple Cupcakes Caramel Frosting Caramel Apples Apple Caramel Caramel Treats Apple Recipes Fall Recipes Holiday. How to Make Carmel Apple Cupcakes. As for Ellen's list, it was as innocuous as could be, telling readers to "summon memories of childhood" as they tried out recipes for Mojito, Rocky Road, and Carmel Apple cupcakes.
You can cook " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES "
- It’s 1 cup of Apple mush : Recipe to follow.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Carmel Recipe to Follow.
" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " instructions
- For the Apple Mush: Rinse and core 2 Apples. Place them in an ovenproof dish with 1/4" of water & bake at 350º for 40 minutes or until soft. Remove the peel & smash the apples with a potato masher. Measure 1 cup . Set aside..
- In medium bowl. Combine flour , sugar, spices, B. Soda, salt. Mix together. ( I used Apple pie Spice).Set aside..
- Crack eggs into a mixer with paddle attachment. Whisk slightly to break yolks. Add oil , apple juice, vanilla, apple mush. Mix on low to combine. Pour the dry ingredients in 3 batches. With mixer on low to combine. But do not over mix. Scoop into your cupcake liners. Filling 3/4 full to create a nice dome. Bake 20 minutes. Rotating after 15 minutes. The cupcakes are done when lightly Brown. And a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool..
- Start Carmel Sause : 1/2 cup unsalted butter. – 1 cup packed Brown sugar. – 1/2 cup light corn syrup – 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk – 1 Tbsp. Heavy cream – 1 tsp. Vanilla – 1/2 tsp. Salt..
- Melt butter over medium high heat in a non – stick pan. Once the butter has melted. Stir in br. Sugar until completely coated in butter. Continuously stirring add the condensed milk. Stir to combine and slowly pour in heavy cream. Boil carmel. Stirring till it reaches 248º on a candy thermometer. It us very important to use one..
- Remove from heat and gently stir in vanilla and salt. Transfer to a metal bowl & continue to stir until carmel starts to firm. About 2 minutes..
- Using a knife. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Use your freezer to help carmel set & prevent dripping. Top each with a popsicle stick for that final " Carmel Apple Look " & enjoy.I used a # 20 scoop..