Recipe: Appetizing Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! In this Oh Yum video Anna shows you how to bake fluffy vanilla cupcakes.
The best moist and fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe made from scratch. These amazing vanilla cupcakes get their flavor and velvety texture from buttermilk. These incredible vanilla cupcakes are light and fluffy with a plush crumb, and they stay fresh and Using the batter from my much loved Vanilla Cake, these Vanilla Cupcakes have a professional. You can have Fluffy vanilla cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Cupcake flour or Canadian Flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
These cupcakes are perfect for birthday parties and baby showers and they always disappear fast which is why I always make a double batch for gatherings. Baking is one of my favorite pastimes. I enjoy baking cookies, cakes, breads, pies, muffins, cupcakes, and much more. These are the best classic vanilla cupcakes.
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ flour , 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds)..
- Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute).
- Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin..
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full..
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting..
This easy recipe for fluffy vegan vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting is foolproof and perfect whenever you feel like making quick muffins. The cupcakes are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and. Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again. This recipe is the one I will be using all of the time from now on! Fluffy vanilla cupcakes recipe: Soft and fluffy vanilla flavoured cupcakes.