Banana Pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Like my buttermilk pancakes for two, this banana pancake recipe will make exactly four good-sized pancakes, so you can enjoy them with someone else One overripe banana: This recipe is perfect for using up that single sad banana sitting on your counter, but if you're craving banana pancakes and.
Top with maple syrup and fresh sliced bananas, if you like. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender. You can have Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber protein. Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top. You may also freeze banana pancakes – separate each pancake with parchment paper and then place them in a freezer-safe bag and seal.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks..
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks)..
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing..
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape..
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate..
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5..
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted..
What to serve with banana pancakes. You can't go wrong with sliced bananas, maple syrup, and chocolate chips! I'm also partial to a little. These banana pancakes are light, fluffy, and moist, thanks to lots of mashed ripe banana! Portion control aside, if you have ripe.