White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting. Chocolate cupcakes topped with an easy mascarpone frosting. Mascarpone frosting is one of my favorite cupcake frostings because it's light and But recently I read about mascarpone frosting on Food Librarian and I was interested in trying it. Mascarpone cheese is a type of Italian cheese that is.
To make Chocolate Truffle Frosting, use semisweet chocolate chips and Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting. White Chocolate Sheet Cake with White Chocolate Frosting. A decadent cupcake with a surprise truffle filling! You can have White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting using 22 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting
- It’s of FOR THE CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of egg whites, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 12 of white chocolate truffles.
- Prepare of FOR THE WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE FROSTING.
- Prepare 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, divided use.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare of Fresh raspberries.
- It’s of red and purple sprinkles.
Get ready to whip a lot of egg whites to create this exciting jiggly texture as well as layer in flavors like Heavenly White Chocolate Cupcakes With Cake Flour, Baking Powder, Whole Milk, Vanilla, Egg. White chocolate is not my first choice of chocolate that I would choose. I have made this frosting in all my cupcake class for all my students and they loved it, They say it reminds them of Kinder egg if you know what that taste like. And that you start off with cold butter and use cold mascarpone, this will.
White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting step by step
- MAKE WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING. Do this first as it needs time to chill.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate. Let stand 1 minute then stir until smooth stirring in vanilla and salt. Refrigerate until completely cold, at least 4 hours or overnight. Don't whip until cupcakes are cool and ready to frost.
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 12 standard cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Wkisk flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- Whisk in another bowl milk and anilla and set aside.
- In another large bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in flour alternating with milk in 3 additions.
- With clean beaters beat egg whites with cream of tarter until it holds stiff peaks . Fold into batter in 3 additions until blended.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared cupcake tins.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean.
- Have 12 truffles unwrapped.
- Cut a slit in the top of each cupcake as soon as they come out of the oven. Press a truffle in each slit and gently press even with the top. Truffle will melt to cupcake. Remove from tins carefully and cool completely before frosting.
- FINISH WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE FROStING.
- Beat chilled cream and white chocolate until it it has soft peaks.
- Beat mascarpone, confectioner's 6 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
- Stir iinto white chocolate mixture and beat until light and fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting, Store cupcakes, covered in refrigerator but serve at room temperature.Top each cupcake with some red and purple sprinkles a fresh raspberry before serving.
Make mascarpone white chocolate frosting with help from an experienced cake decorator in this free video clip. Expert: Lorelie Carvey Contact: www.wedding-cakes-for-you.com Bio: Lorelie Carvey began her career working as an assistant cake decorator at a French bakery in California, until years later. Mascarpone White Chocolate Truffles: Sweet and creamy truffles made with a silky mixture of white chocolate and mascarpone cheese. But, because I hadn't made any chocolate truffles since those Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Truffles, I figured it was time to remedy that problem. Today I topped the chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting.