Jell-O Cupcakes. Cupcakes go patriotic with these Jello Poke Cupcakes that are streaked with red, then topped with white and blue. You can easily change the jello flavor and the topping for. What looks like a normal cupcake on the outside is filled with a colorful fun surprise inside.
There are many varieties and flavors of jello shot cupcakes to try. Jell-O is a fun and old-time favorite snack to eat at this time of the year. Due to its simplicity, Jell-O can be made by anyone and it is very easy to make it fancier with fun molds. […] Jello Swirl Cupcakes with Jello Buttercream-So many flavors, so many possibilities! You can have Jell-O Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jell-O Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry cake mix(or you can use white).
- Prepare of Ingredients needed for the cake mix.
- You need 1 tub of cool whip(or heavy whipping cream).
- You need of Cut up strawberries.
- It’s 1 package of Jell-O(I used the box with 4 servings).
So I tried Kool aid for icing and it was great. But I still wanted to do something with Jello. A wide variety of jello cupcakes options are available to you, such as material, feature, and certification. Make Jello the "quick" way as described on the package.
Jell-O Cupcakes instructions
- Make cupcakes according to package directions & mix in the cut up strawberries. Bake them as recommended on the box..
- Let them cool completely..
- Make Jell-O according to package directions..
- Using a fork, or toothpick poke multiple holes in all of the cupcakes..
- Then using a tablespoon, add the Jell-O liquid to each cupcake until you've used it all. (This next step is messy so you may want to place the cupcakes on a baking sheet, for an easier clean up.).
- Place them in the fridge for 4-6 hours(or overnight).
- After that time is up, take them out and top with cool whip and strawberries..
Pour in muffin tins with cupcake liners. See more ideas about Jello shot cake, Alcohol recipes, Cocktails. jello shot jelly cupcake super bowl game day team sport dessert spirit. But not just any jello shot, a cupcake jello shot complete with Fireball buttercream and festive sprinkles. The competition encouraged artists, designers, chefs, and lovers. Jello Cakes are a favorite with my family.