Recipe: Delicious Ice-Cream Cake
Ice-Cream Cake. An ice cream cake is a cake made with ice cream. These can be no bake cakes, or may be more elaborate layer cakes with ice cream between layers of sponge cake. Cake and ice cream dessert topped with meringue — vary ice cream flavors for your signature dish.
When you make one at home instead of going the store-bought route. Myth: Ice cream cakes are reserved for your toddler's birthday. No mixing, measuring or baking—just layer and stick it in the freezer. You can cook Ice-Cream Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice-Cream Cake
- You need of cake batter.
- Prepare of chocolate biscuits.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of Chocolate Ganache.
- It’s of Amul fresh cream.
- It’s of dark chocolate.
- You need of butter.
- You need of filling.
- It’s of Ice cream.
Find ice cream cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Trusted ice cream cake recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more.
Ice-Cream Cake instructions
- Grind biscuits and sugar in a mixer grinder. Add milk and mix well to make a thick flowing consistency batter. Lastly add baking soda and stir well..
- Pour the cake batter into a greased cake tin and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Let the cake cool completely. Divide the cake horizontally into two slices from center..
- In the same cake container, place a plastic sheet and keep a base on it. Now spread the ice cream evenly on the 1st base and place the 2nd base on ice cream. Cover the plastic and deep freeze for 2 hours..
- Till then make the ganache. For the ganache, take equal quantity of dark chocolate and cream and microwave for 1 minute. Add butter and mix well. The ganache is ready..
- Remove the cake from freezer and unmould the cake by pulling out the plastic. Now place the cake on a wire stand and pour the ganache over the cake. Decorate the cake and serve immediately. You can keep the cake deep freezed and remove 10 minutes before serving..
This no-bake, super simple recipe is made up of three different parts. So try this Homemade Ice Cream Cake Recipe out today! Whether it's for a birthday, a BBQ, an anniversary. It was released in two versions: "Ice Cream Cake" and "Automatic" version. The songs "Ice Cream Cake" and "Automatic" were used to promote the album.