Recipe: Delicious easy apple & banana cupcakes
easy apple & banana cupcakes. Here is the recipe to make this Easy Apple Cake. It doesn't require any mixer or blender and the Apple Cake comes out moist and delicious. It's not too early to start planning your seasonal apple binge.
The apples are perfectly sweet and spiced. This is a simple, quick and easy dessert using the fresh fruit of fall! Use this easy recipe with leftover apples from the fall or anytime in the year when you want an easy take-along dish or when company arrives at your. You can cook easy apple & banana cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy apple & banana cupcakes
- You need 1 box of your favourite flavor or vanilla cake mix or your own cake recipe.
- You need 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cocoa powder unsweetened.
Four apples and a few baking staples are the key to whipping up a crowd-pleasing dessert at a moment's notice. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating. Easy apple recipes that are perfect for Fall! · This easy Apple Strudel recipe with puff pastry is the perfect sweet breakfast idea that goes great with that hot cup of coffee early in the morning! This easy apple cake is very simple and can be thrown together at a moment's notice with This apple cake is just that.
easy apple & banana cupcakes instructions
- prepare cake mix and oven temperature as per box / pack directions or your own cake recipe.
- grease muffin/cupcake tin or cake pan with pam oil spray or some oil and sprinkle flour on it.
- cut apple and banana each separately to small thin bits.
- add 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon on the apple bits and mix.
- add 1 teaspoon and cocoa powder on the banana bits and mix.
- place about a tablespoon of each mixture separately in each cup to have different flavours in each cup.
- fill the cups with cake mixture, but not all the way to the top, leave a little space at the top for the cakes to rise without overflowing.
- mix each cup lightly or tap the tin to get the cake mixture all over the fruit mixture and the bottom.
- put in the oven for 30 minutes or as per cake mix until the cakes are lightly browned or gold.
- the apples will rise to thw top and also take a golden crisp colour while the bananas will stay at the bottom..
- finally let them cool down for a while yhen remove cakws on wire rack for a few minutes and if you want sprinkle with powdered sugar / cocoa or cinnamon. bon appetite.
There's nothing overly fussy or complicated about this recipe and it's super. Usher in the fall season with a warm pan of (almost too) easy apple cobbler. For this simple and delicious apple dessert, peeling and slicing the. This Easy Apple Crisp is made with fresh sliced apples coated in cinnamon and brown sugar, then topped with a cinnamon oat topping! Next, core the apples and slice vertically into doughnut-size rings.