Birthday cake#team6cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. Variations include cupcakes, cake pops, pastries, and tarts.
See more ideas about Birthday cake, Cake, Birthday. Collection by Freedom Bakery & Confections. Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Birthday cake#team6cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Birthday cake#team6cake
- You need of Flour (6 tins).
- It’s of Egg (12 eggs).
- It’s of Butter (3 simas).
- You need of Icing sugar (3/4 of the sachet).
- It’s of Flavor (vanilla).
- Prepare of Glucose (1 spoon).
- It’s of Color (pink).
- You need of Sugar(1 tin).
- You need of Milk powder (half tin).
- You need of Baking powder (2 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Nutmeg (half).
- It’s of Springles.
- You need of Candles (2 pieces).
- It’s of Decorating materials.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake.
Birthday cake#team6cake instructions
- Firstly, empty 1 sachet of simas butter into a clean bowl, add 1 tin of sugar and beat thoroughly until smoothly mixture, then break all the 12 eggs inside and keep beating, ad your flavors, nutmeg, baking powder and keep hitting until mix..
- Then sieve the 4 tins of flour inside and continue hitting and stirring, ensure it is soft, then make it thicky not watery, ensure that when you insert a wooden spoon inside and raise it up, it will not sharply drop..
- Heat your oven, then pour the mixture into your baking container and insert dried grapes inside, then put the container inside the hot oven and allow to bake..
- When you insert a toothpick inside the bake cake and it comes out without stain, that is a sign that your cake is done, then bring it out and allow to cool..
- In a clean bowl, empty your two sachet of simas butter, 3/4 of icing sugar, store and keep hitting until soft mixture occurs then divide the mixture into two in a separate bowl..
- One bowl of mixture, add half tin of milk powder and stir, add flavors and keep stirring until smoothly mixture, then keep aside..
- Second bowl of mixture, add your 1 spoon of glucose and one spoon of color powder and keep stirring thoroughly until the mixture is soft and smooth..
- Spread the whole butter icing which is mix with milk onto the surface of the cool cake, ensure it is smooth,then use the colored butter icing to decorate the whole cake using decorating apparatus, and write any name on it, spread the springles on the surface of the decorated cake and insert the two candles on the top of the cake..
- Your birthday cake is ready, you can put it inside a refrigerator to cool and serve it cool. Thanks for listening…
From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and. Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors.