Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. An easy recipe for rich chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy chocolate frosting. And since her young daughter is a huge chocoholic, just like I am, I thought these Small Batch Mini Chocolate Cupcakes would be perfect! That really helps keep these healthy small batch mini chocolate cupcakes low fat and low calorie!
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be If you skip this instruction, your entire batch will be ruined. Trust me, the evidence has landed in my trashcan time and time again. You can cook Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- You need 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
The best small batch chocolate cupcakes recipe ever! So fluffy, moist and decadent chocolate Healthy chocolate muffins with chocolate chips and fresh cherries. Healthy homemade trail mix ALERT-This small batch Cupcake Recipe with rich swirls of piped chocolate ganache is for extreme. This recipe calls for chopped semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use high-quality chocolate chips This recipe for Small-batch Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream makes just four bonkers rich and amazing chocolate cupcakes, perfect.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
This is a super simple cupcake recipe made in only one bowl. The cupcakes are moist and light with a mild chocolate flavor. Small Batch Chocolate Halloween Cupcakes with Caramel Filling. This is a small batch recipe for tender and moist chocolate cupcakes filled with a spooky red caramel sauce. Top the cupcakes with a ghostly marshmallow frosting and decorate with your favorite Halloween baking decoration!