Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes. I'm not sure what this lemon, almond & raspberry layer cake is celebrating. These Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes are moist, light and some of my favorite flavors for spring! Can almond milk be used as a replacement for the whole milk?
Absolutely *almost* too pretty to eat! These are moist, fluffy, and perfect for Summer. Decorate with fresh raspberries a lemon slice. You can have Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes
- You need 200 g of self-raising flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 200 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 4 of egg.
- It’s 200 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 50 g of ground almond.
- It’s of zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 150 g of punnet raspberry.
- It’s of For the icing-.
- Prepare 250 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 80 g of butter at room temperature.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s 25 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
More specifically, these luscious lemon and raspberry cupcakes. They're sweet, tangy, and bursting with juicy berries in every bite. Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream. But today I'm changing that with these cupcakes.
Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes step by step
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases..
- Mix together the butter and sugar..
- Add the flour, baking powder, lemon and ground almond..
- Mix in the eggs one at a time..
- Spoon into the cases. Once filled individually add 1 and half raspberries into each cases lightly crushing them before they go in, poking them down into the cake. (You can fold the raspberries into the mixture before putting them into the cases however I wanted an equal distribution of them).
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden and just firm. Leave to cool completely before icing..
- Make the icing by mixing the icing sugar and butter together. Once it starts to come together add the milk, lemon zest and juice..
- Pipe the frosting on, adding a raspberry on top..
The idea for these lemon cupcakes came from my Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares, which happen to be one of the most popular recipes (and one of. · Lemon raspberry cupcakes are fluffy, moist, and bursting with fresh flavors. They start with lemon cupcakes that have a soft texture and hint of lemon. Sweet juicy berries in the raspberry frosting take them over the top. #cupcakes #lemon #raspberry #frosting #lemoncupcakes #recipes #buttercream. These lemony cupcakes filled with raspberries and just a hint of almond extract are a delicious sweet treat. Combine lemon juice, milk, egg whites, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.