Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake. It is a very simple delicious cake and its tastes also awesome. Here I have made this cake without using any egg, butter, curd, condensed milk. I've made this simple vanilla cake every year on her birthday since she was two.
It's easier than you might think to make one at home, especially with this simple. Learn how to make my classic Vanilla Birthday Cake Recipe with Buttercream frosting and I'll show you how to decorate it simply and impressively! This birthday cake recipe is a classic with a lovely vanilla flavor. You can cook Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 Sachet of simas.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
It is soft and light and the buttercream helps make it a simple, big slice of heaven. Keywords: cake, vanilla cake, vanilla frosting, baking, birthday cake. Hi Sally, I plan on making a cake for a family member's birthday this July. MOIST VANILLA CAKE WITH VANILLA BUTTERCREAM A moist butter-based vanilla cake paired with a silky, smooth bakery-style vanilla buttercream makes a perfect homemade vanilla birthday cake.
Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake instructions
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs and Mix well.
- Add your vanilla extract.
- Mix your wet ingredients(flour,baking powder and salt).
- Divide the wet ingredients into 4 add one portion and mix.
- Divide Milk into 3 add one portion and mix.Then add flour again and Alternatively adding your flour and Milk respectively making sure you start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix them altogether until you get a smooth blend..
- Divide the batter into 2 and add 2 teaspoons of blue food colour into one of the batter and Mix.
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minutes..
- Follow me in my next recipe I will continue the Buttercream icing of the cake in my next recipe..
Baked from scratch this cake is surprisingly simple and easy to make from baking to frosting. This Classic Vanilla Cake pairs fluffy vanilla cake layers with a silky vanilla buttercream. The perfect cake for birthdays, weddings, or any occasion! But really, I think the world needs my version of this simple, classic, delicious flavour combination. Truthfully, most of my cakes use this vanilla cake.