Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes. Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes are stuffed with a miniature Reese Cups, topped with peanut butter buttercream and finished with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I've whipped up an insanely rich and delicious cupcake recipe that is bursting with the peanut buttery goodness we all adore. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes have dreamy peanut butter frosting and rich chocolate cake.
These Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes are perfect for any occasion and will have everyone asking for more. These Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes were very easy but big on flavor and presentation. I used a Chocolate Cake recipe that I've never tried before, it was very dense but had good flavor. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of Devils food or chocolate cupcake mix (prepared according to box directions).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 24 of Miniature peanut butter cups.
- It’s 1 of Batch of my sisters peanut butter frosting!.
- You need of frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Peanut butter frosting – Original url: http://www.allthecooks.com/peanut-butter-frosting-3.html.
Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting. These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert! If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a You'll also be topping these cupcakes with an easy peanut butter frosting. These Peanut Butter Cupcakes are soft, tender, and loaded with peanut butter flavor.
Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven according to cupcake directions.
- Add 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips and mix well..
- Pour batter into cupcake trays with liners.
- Insert one miniature peanut butter cup in center of batter and gently push to bottom. Add a teaspoon of batter over the peanut butter cup if it's not covered by the batter..
- Bake according to directions. Prepare peanut butter frosting according to directions on link provided..
- Allow to cool..
- Top with my sister's peanut butter frosting..
- Pour the other 1/2 cup mini chips into a shallow dish and dip each cupcake into chips. Enjoy!.
Made from scratch with simple ingredients you already have in your pantry, these cupcakes are easy and scrumptious! One challenge with baking with peanut butter is that it tends to make baked goods dry. Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting and a mini Reese's chocolate baked in the center. Place a Reese's peanut butter cup in the center of each cup filled with batter. The peanut butter frosting is the really winner with these cupcakes and it couldn't be easier to make.