Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design. If you need more detailed info on how to make a cake then you can watch my free tutorial for beginners. I added some rainbow sprinkles to the base of the cake too, which really gives it the festive banana split. Cream butter, sugar substitute and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Try and get it as smooth as you can so the chocolate drip has a nice even surface to drip down. Each layer of buttercream needs to firm up in the fridge and be chilled when you apply the chocolate drip. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. You can cook Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of all purpose four.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas – 3 bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of satchet coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of chocolate ganache.
- It’s 225 grams of dark chocolate.
The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously moist and decadent treat! When the urge for an easy decadent dessert hits, this Chocolate Banana Cake is perfect for a quick and easy treat. This rose gold drip wedding cake has a cascade of beautiful roses and dahlias. The cake flavors were banana cake with salted caramel sauce and vanilla meringue buttercream, chocolate sponge cake with Baileys meringue buttercream, and a lemon sponge soaked in lemon syrup with a lemon curd meringue buttercream.
Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Butter a baking pan or place parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt and sugar.
- In another large bowl whisk eggs. Stir in mashed bananas, coffee mixture water oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined. The cake batter will be quite thin.
- Pour batter into prepared tin. Bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled slice in half layer the bottom cake slice with whipping cream and grated chocolate. Or you can add chopped fruit.
- Add the second cake slice on top.
- Cover with whipping cream. Here I used a serated scraper to create that pattern which is normally used to smoothen edges. Pssst I've forgotten what its called hehe.
- Melt chocolate and create dripping effect on the edges of the cake. Write your desired message before piping the design on top.
- Use your desired nozzle to create decorations on top. Use different colors that go together.
See more ideas about Drip cakes, Cupcake cakes, Cake. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. Okay, so I made some changes after reading all the other reviews, and with these changes, this cake is amazing!!! Tips for making the Biscoff & Banana Cake with Caramel Drip: I decorated this cake with fudge and crushed Lotus biscuits.