Pumpkin Pancakes. We ate Pumpkin pancakes at the restaurant, IHOP, last winter. I have searched for recipes to try and duplicate the pancakes. This recipe took the first place ribbon!
Plus they're quick and easy to throw together. These and my Pumpkin Muffins create the ultimate fall. Easy homemade pumpkin pancakes recipe that's not too sweet and has a hint of spice. You can have Pumpkin Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pancakes
- You need 2-3 Cups of Baking Mix.
- You need 1 Can of Pumpkin Puree.
- It’s 5 tbsps of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk (more if needed).
How to make extra fluffy, delicious pumpkin pancakes from scratch. Jump to the Easy Homemade Pumpkin. Pumpkin pancakes are easily our most frequented breakfast in the fall and winter. We love adding in extra mix-ins to our pancakes.
Pumpkin Pancakes instructions
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl. Add enough milk to make it thin enough to pour into skillet..
- Heat a large skillet on medium low heat. Add a Tablespoon or two of butter to coat skillet. Once melted add batter to skillet to make the size of pancake desired..
- When small bubbles start to form around edges flip pancake over and finish cooking for 2 minutes longer or til cooked through. Once done serve immediately with your favorite syrup and toppings 😋.
Fall flavors work really well in pancakes. In fact, these scrumptious pumpkin pancakes are good enough you may find yourself. Homemade Pumpkin Pancake Recipe : Pancake Breakfast. Gordon Ramsay's Pumpkin Soup With Wild Mushrooms. Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes with pumpkin puree and warm fall spices are an easy way to I hope to get your season started with this super easy, warm and cozy, vegan pumpkin pancakes.