Home-made pancakes. Homemade pancakes are about the easiest thing to make in the world. And a little of imagination is all it takes to cook this delicious snack. Look no further for the perfect homemade pancake recipe!
Homemade Pancake Mix comes together in mere minutes and keeps for up to six months! Fluffy, buttery pancakes piled high on a Saturday morning are just a scoop away. Watch how to make a top-rated recipe for easy homemade pancakes. You can have Home-made pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home-made pancakes
- You need 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter/margarine, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Easy to make homemade pancakes stacked up high and drizzled with sweet and sticky maple syrup Homemade Pancakes. Find home made pancakes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. These basic pancakes are really perfect for any day of the week. Pancakes are often considered a weekend-only treat, but there's no denying that the other five days would be.
Home-made pancakes instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together, (flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt..
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together, (milk, butter, vanilla extract, egg).
- After making sure everything is well mixed, combine the dry and wet ingredients together and mix well.
- Turn on the stove and let the skillet heat up. Coat the bottom of the skillet with oil, as needed, to prevent pancakes from sticking. No standing oil, we don't want artery clogging, oily pancakes..
- Pour a lil pancake mix in skillet, to your desired size of pancake, let them cook a little on one side before flipping. When golden brown on both sides, take pancakes out..
- Serve with syrup or honey, fresh fruits and nuts or even peanut butter and chocolate. Serve with whatever you like. Sausage, syrup, and pancakes are very good together too..
It doesn't matter if they come out wonky or with a splotchy surface instead of being a beautiful, even golden brown. Pancakes have a way of making even the simplest breakfasts slightly more decadent. With a little effort and time, the possibilities with homemade pancakes truly are endless. See more ideas about Breakfast recipes, Breakfast brunch, Recipes. Tip: You can make homemade fluffy pancakes with a griddle pan!