Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes. If you are CHOCOLOVER, this rich, creamy chocolate cheesecake cupcake with a Oreo cookie crust, is for you! Topped with chantilly cream, shaved chocolate. Black forest cake was never really my thing, until I had it at a local bakery and kind of fell in love.
On top there's a pillowy cloud of whipped cream frosting. These extra dark Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes are the ultimate treat! A rich chocolate cheesecake on a black oreo crust topped with drunk I wish I could say that these Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes were a homage to my fatherland, Germany and my endless love for our. You can cook Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- You need 12 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
These Black Forest Cupcakes feature soft, light, and moist chocolate cupcakes with a cherry filling and are topped with a homemade whipped cream. Although my family tends to celebrate birthdays with a cheesecake now days, black forest cakes have always held a special place in my heart. My Mom loved these cupcakes, and seriously who wouldn't? A chocolate cupcake with a cherry pie filling, topped with.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.
These cupcakes of the best blend of flavors! This Black Forest Cheesecake is a decadent dark chocolate cheesecake topped with cherries, whipped cream, and chocolate curls for a delicious and beautiful dessert, sure to be a showstopper at any gathering. Modeled after the classic German Black Forest layer cake, these chocolate cupcakes deliver a spongy cake stuffed with a sweet cherry filling, a light and fluffy whipped cream topping, and the requisite shower of shaved chocolate. If you were looking for a new take on chocolate cupcakes, this. Love a slice of Black Forest gateau?