Salmon Cakes. Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. Be careful of heat because the cakes cook rather quickly. See more ideas about Salmon cakes, Fish recipes, Seafood recipes.
If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! You can have Salmon Cakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Cakes
- You need 1 can of Pink Salmon.
- It’s 1 of Potatoe.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce.
Salmon Cakes step by step
- Boil the potatoe until cooked or soft in middle..
- Take out bone out of the salmon and clean it..
- Once potatoe is done let cool for 5 minutes then peel off skin..
- Mix Salmon, Potatoe, Egg, salt, pepper, and four together in a bowl..
- Add a little oil in a fry and put on a low fire. You can make the salmon cakes as big or as small as you want..
- Cook for 10 minute or until golden brown..
A simple squeeze of lemon or lime does the trick for these fantastic Salmon Cakes. I get pretty sick of meat. However, my budget will NOT allow it. I need to talk to my sushi place and ask them to make me all fish rolls, leaving out. Salmon Cakes are salmon patties made with fresh salmon, which makes them really juicy and delicious.